Free Milk Trial Terms & Conditions
March 14th, 2017
- a) a registered café business located in Victoria or New South Wales that is able to provide an ABN for verification; and
- b) who has not have previously registered or participated in the free trial milk offer;
Riverina Fresh means Riverina Fresh Pty Limited, 22 Hammond Avenue, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, ABN 45 614 298 314;
Free Trial Milk means up to two crates of 2 litre bottles of fresh milk, 18 x 2 litre bottles in total;
Trial means the Riverina Fresh Milk Trial to which these Terms and Conditions relate.
- The Participant should complete and submit a registration of interest to participate in the Trial at riverinafresh.com.au.
- If the registration of interest is accepted, the Participant will be contacted by a Riverina Fresh representative to organise delivery of Free Trial Milk.
- A Riverina Fresh Riverina Fresh distributor will deliver the Free Trial Milk to the Participant at a time agreed by Riverina Fresh and the Participant.
- The Participant will provide feedback on their Trial experience when contacted by Riverina Fresh employees after they have received the Free Trial Milk.
Trial Terms & Conditions
- Completing and submitting a registration of interest to participate in the Trial is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Employees or contractors of the Participant and other companies associated with the Trial and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Trial.
- The Trial commences on Sunday 01 January 2017 and finishes on Sunday 31 December 2017.
- Riverina Fresh reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the Participant.
- If a Participant fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, Riverina Fresh may terminate this Agreement and the Trial.
- Riverina Fresh reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and the Trial without prior notice.
- Despite anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, errors and omissions may be accepted at Riverina Fresh’s complete discretion. Failure by Riverina Fresh to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Riverina Fresh decisions in relation to all aspects of this Trial are at Riverina Fresh’s complete discretion and final and binding on all persons who register interest in the Trial and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Riverina Fresh accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected registrations of interest to participate in the Trial or other communications. Registrations will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible registrations of interest will also be deemed invalid and will not be included in the Trial. All registrations of interest are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by Riverina Fresh and not the time of transmission by the Participant. Email is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. Riverina Fresh cannot accept responsibility for any email messages not received. Riverina Fresh assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a registration of interest or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
- If the Participant is engaged in any unlawful or other misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Trial Riverina Fresh’s reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from the Participant.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, Riverina Fresh and its associated companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Trial.
- In the event of any dispute, management of Riverina Fresh will be the sole arbitrator and their decision will be final (subject to any laws that may apply).
- These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between Riverina Fresh and each Participant with respect to this Trial.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand law. The parties agree that the courts of New Zealand will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
Like many other organisations, Riverina Fresh must comply with privacy legislation when dealing with personal information. We respect your privacy and comply with the Privacy Act 1993. You are entitled to access the personal information we hold about you, and request that we amend it if it is incorrect.
Personal information means information or opinions about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the information.
During the course of dealing with you, Riverina Fresh may generally collect basic personal information about you, such as your name, address and contact details.
We may also request other specific information from you relating to the goods or services that you wish to obtain.
Use and Disclosure
- To provide the product or service you have requested or to answer your inquiry;
- To third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us to provide the products or services you have requested. For example, we have contracts with third parties to assist us with functions such as mail-outs;
- To different entities within Riverina Fresh, to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service in general;
- For direct marketing of products or services. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications; or
- Where otherwise legally permitted.
Riverina Fresh can be contacted at 1800 993 081.